Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
Directors & Officers (D&O) liability insurance policies offer liability cover for company managers to protect them against exposures which may arise from the decisions and actions taken within the scope of their regular duties.
Why is product relevant
- Small and medium-sized companies are exposed to the same risks as large companies.
- Managers can be sued, no matter how prudently they may act.
- Managers can be held personally liable.
Who is covered?*
- All past, present and future directors and officers of the parent company and its subsidiariesAll past, present and future directors and officers of the parent company and its
- Non-executive directors
- Directors and officers serving at the request of the company on the board of outside entities
- Employees in a managerial or supervisory capacity
What is covered?*
- Allegation of a wrongful act of an insured when acting within his managerial duties
- Costs and expenses of an insured
(e.g. defense costs against civil claims, criminal proceedings and regulatory investigations)
- Financial losses where the insured is held liable
Who can claim?
- Stockholders, investors, creditors, banks
- Supervisory board
- The company itself, employees
- Regulators, state authorities, professional unions
- Customers, suppliers, competitors
*Subject to terms and conditions of the respective insurance policy
Become a Sales Partner
Watch our video (2 min.) introducing MySmartGate and the benefits we have to offer.
5 simple steps:
- Assess and understand your needs
- Interactive workshop
- Proof of concept and Sign off
- Functional prototype and testing
Ready in less than 3 months